Thursday, February 04, 2010

Software Company Solves Problem

Well, thanks to the software program Free Studio from dvdvideosft.com, I now have a simple way to create copies of the films in any format that fits your situation. Thank you dvdvideosoft! You guys just got an end title credit for all my podcasts. How's that for free advertising?

If you've watched Nite Lites Volume 1 online via blip.tv and would like a copy you can play away from your computer, email me via my photography site and I'll get you my mailing address.

You can send me whatever storage media you'd like (flash drive or dvd disc - blank, of course) and specs (HD or regular, widescreen or regular, NTSC or PAL, even Ipod, Iphone, PSP, etc.) and I'll be able to burn you a copy.

All I ask is that you check out my photography online and that you cover my shipping costs back to you (the Donate button has been added to this site, just to your right). Of course, you can donate whatever amount you'd like. All is appreciated.

For the next podcast I'm working on "A Treasure For My Friends," a poetry video book that features poems written by my uncle, Rev. Lloyd Barrett, who will be receiving an honorary doctorate degree later this month. He wrote these poems in the early 70's and assembled them into a small booklet which he self-published and gave to - - guess who - - his family and friends.

I'm self-publishing a new edition of the book as a surprise for him, which will be available sometime in March. Needless to say, it will include accompanying photos by yours truly. The poetry video book will be a companion project. At any rate, I will keep you posted.

If you're a musician and you'd like to provide the soundtrack for the next Nite Lites volume, please contact me. I'd love to marry my eye to your ear.

ciao for now