Friday, December 11, 2020

GB00 - Globalist Books series: Jay Dyer


10 Commandments of Globalism 

 

Listen and download it here

This series is courtesy of Jay Dyer's jaysanalysis.com. I've chosen to start it off with Jay's own recap of the globalist books that he's read and related to his audience.  

Then I will insert the World Economic Forum's Klaus Schwab and his introduction of his tome, The Great Reset.  You will see how the ideas in his book fall in perfect line with previous globalist books by the elite.

These audios will only be the public files from jaysanalysis.com, so I encourage you to become a subscriber over there - I have been for three years and at $60/year, it's a bargain.

Outro: Final Wounds by Zeph Daniel.

I'm not using archive.org for this series, so you'll have to download it manually, as I can't embed the audio on the site yet.

GB00 - Globalist Books series: 10 Commandments of Globalism